According to studies, eating a Mediterranean diet can help reduce the risk of heart attacks; even for those who have already had one. Take a look at this article. What changes could you make to your lifestyle to promote a healthy heart?
- Mediterranean Diet and Heart Health
- Walnuts May Help Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
- More women die of heart disease than breast cancer–and their symptoms differ from men.
- Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s are among the most festive and fun times of the year.
- Why Does One Man Have a Heart Attack and Another Doesn’t? Dr. Khan explained the risks to LifeZette