It is well known that our diet plays a critical role in maintaining heart health. This study shows how walnuts may provide anti-inflammatory effects that help reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Walnuts May Help Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
- More women die of heart disease than breast cancer–and their symptoms differ from men.
- Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s are among the most festive and fun times of the year.
- Why Does One Man Have a Heart Attack and Another Doesn’t? Dr. Khan explained the risks to LifeZette
- Health News Digest featured heart health book Be Heart Smart: Understand, Treat, and Prevent Coronary Heart Disease by Dr. Waqar Khan on its website recently.